Here’s why we recommend homeowners have their roofing repaired as quickly as possible in the event of damage:
- Water-related damage, including leaks and pooled water, can facilitate wood rot and rusting, which can lead to more significant damage.
- Minor damage can be exacerbated if left untreated, causing more expensive repairs in the future.
- Untreated damage can make your home susceptible to the elements and cause an increase in energy bills due to disruption of your home’s insulation.
- Waiting too long can make your home susceptible to pests, especially if your roof has cracks or puncture damage.
- As soon as you realize your roof is damaged, schedule an appointment for roofing repair with a reputable roofing contractor like US Roofing.