Signs You Need Roof Repair
If your roof shows signs of trouble, this doesn’t necessarily mean you need a completely new roof. It may only require simple roof repair fixes. However, repairs should still be taken seriously no matter how small they appear. The longer you wait to address these issues, the worse they can become over time.
It’s important to check for the following:
- Missing, loose or cracked shingles
- Discoloration of Roofing Shingles
- Shingle granules collected in gutters
- Persistent leaks
- Mold or moss growth
- Loose flashing in valleys or around chimneys, skylights & vents
- Water stains or dampness on underside of roof decking
- Gutters that are loose or sagging
- Our Roofing Repair Services
When you have serious roofing issues, US Roofing is here to help. From storm damage to aging shingles, we have the tools and expertise to perform most roofing repairs in one session.
Get a Free Consultation