We provide the following siding services:
- Siding Inspection
- Insurance claim assistance all the way from inspection and meeting with the adjusters until the repairs have been done and final inspection by insurance company.
- New siding installation for builders as well for homeowners.
- Complete siding replacement of old siding for new one.
- Repairs (No job too small)
There is different kind of siding for your houses. Us Roofing can assist you to select the siding material that is most suitable for your home exterior. The siding of your house tells a lot about your unique style. You can select from a wide range of siding such as the ever-popular vinyl, fiber cement or wood. The choice you make will have a dramatic impact on the appearance of your home.
Vinyl Siding: Today’s vinyl siding has become more and more popular among homeowners in America because of the advantages it offers over other exterior wall solutions.
- Natural wood appeal – offers a deep, wood-grain texture that resembles real wood siding. Several styles and a variety of vibrant colors stay fresh looking for years to come.
- Strong and durable – won’t warp, crack, twist or buckle. Impact-resistant and pest-proof. Stands up to the harshest weather.
- Virtually maintenance free – no more painting. Only periodic washing to maintain the look of freshly painted wood.
- Energy efficient – premium insulation board adds an insulating layer to your home’s exterior and helps cut heating and cooling costs.
- Lifetime guarantee on materials*.
Fiber Cement – James Hardie Plank
Many homeowners like the wide reveal, wood grain look, and sturdy feel of the fiber cement siding. The opportunity to paint cement siding in any color is also seen as an advantage over other types of siding.
- Natural wood texture – the beauty and character of a real wood look, even up close
- Variety – available in lap siding, planks, vertical-patterned panels, shingles and more
- Superior durability – because James Hardie siding is made of 90% cement and 10% cellulose fiber, it resists weather, fire and pests.
- Superior warranties – most products are backed with a 50-year limited transferable warranty
*See actual warranties for detail.
**Siding install available in selected areas.